Is this your first time here?
THEO provides online education and training for Tasmanian employees:
- Tasmanian Health System (Tasmanian hospitals, primary and community health)
- Department of Health
- Department of Communities Tasmania
Log in Details
Username - this is your system userid allocated to you when your network account is set up.
It is used for logging into a computer and email and typically will be the first letter of your first name and your last name e.g Andrew Smith = asmith
You should not include "DCHS\" before your username.
Password - the password you use to log on to a computer / email
- If you have not been advised that your system userid (network account) has been created:
- contact your manager
- If you cannot remember your system userid or password, or your password has expired:
- contact IT Services on 1300 655 564
- If you are able to log in to a computer and your email but cannot access THEO:
- contact THEO Support on 6166 1317 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org